Fragrant rose syrup is available from Middle Eastern grocers and delicatessens. Or you can make a simple sugar syrup and add rosewater to taste.
- 100 ml gin
- 80 ml (1/3 cup) rose syrup, or to taste
- 75 ml freshly squeezed ruby grapefruit juice, strained
- 1 chilled bottle of sparking rosé
- To serve: rose petals (optional)
- 1Combine gin, rose syrup and grapefruit juice in a jug, then pour into Champagne coupes to taste, top up with sparkling rosé and serve topped with a rose petal.
The Latest from Gourmet Traveller
- Travel NewsNew art collections and shows worth travelling forYesterday 5:58am
- Food NewsGourmet Traveller taste tests McDonald’s Wagyu Beef BurgerYesterday 12:35am