- 6 ripe oxheart tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 120 gm marinated feta
- 50 ml extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- Finely grated rind and juice of ½ lemon
- To serve: finely shredded basil
- 1Arrange tomatoes on a platter and crumble feta over. Whisk oil, vinegar and lemon rind and juice in a bowl to combine, drizzle over tomatoes, season to taste and serve scattered with herbs.
This recipe is from the February 2013 issue of .
The Latest from Gourmet Traveller
- Fast RecipesBeef koftas with green couscous and pistachio nutsYesterday 12:00am