- 350 gm sashimi-grade tuna, cut into 3cm pieces
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 2 zucchini, spiralised or cut into julienne
- 1 cup very thinly sliced red cabbage
- 12 radishes, halved lengthways
- Sunflower seeds and pepitas, to serve
- 75 ml light soy sauce
- 50 ml lime juice
- 50 ml olive oil
- 2½ tsp hulled tahini
- 1 tsp finely grated ginger
- 1Toss tuna, soy sauce and oil in a bowl and season to taste.
- 2For sesame dressing, whisk ingredients in a bowl and season to taste.
- 3Toss zucchini in a little dressing and divide among plates. Top with tuna mixture, then toss cabbage and radishes in a little dressing and scatter over the top. Sprinkle sunflower seeds and pepitas and spoon over extra dressing to serve.
Drink suggestion: Dry junmai sake. Drink suggestion by Max Allen.