- 2.5 kg baby pontiac potatoes, boiled and halved
- 150 gm salted capers, rinsed and drained (¾ cup)
- 2 large Spanish onions, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup chervil leaves (firmly packed)
- 300 gm coarsely chopped celery heart and leaves (2 cups)
- 125 ml extra-virgin olive oil (½ cup)
- 60 ml red wine vinegar (¼ cup)
- 60 ml soda water (¼ cup)
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp white sugar
- 1Combine potato, capers, Spanish onion, chervil and celery in a large serving bowl.
- 2For vinaigrette, combine all ingredients in a bowl, season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper and whisk to combine. Pour over potato mixture, toss well to combine and serve immediately.
The Latest from Gourmet Traveller
- Chef's RecipesIcebergs' ricotta with white poached quince and honeyYesterday 10:14pm