- 1 kg mixed tomatoes, such as kumato, Roma, yellow grape and cherry truss
- 300 gm seedless watermelon, thinly sliced, then cut into triangles
- 2 golden shallots, very thinly sliced
- 150 gm soft goat’s cheese, crumbled
- ¼ cup chervil sprigs
- 60 ml chardonnay vinegar
- 60 ml (¼ cup) extra-virgin olive oil
- 1For chardonnay dressing, combine ingredients in a bowl and whisk to emulsify. Season to taste and set aside.
- 2Halve smaller tomatoes and cut large tomatoes into wedges. Transfer to a large bowl, add watermelon, shallots and dressing and toss lightly to combine. Scatter over crumbled goat’s cheese and chervil sprigs, then serve immediately.
The Latest from Gourmet Traveller
- Chef's RecipesIcebergs' ricotta with white poached quince and honeyYesterday 10:14pm