- 800 gm white nectarines, stones removed, coarsely chopped (about 10)
- 310 ml sugar syrup (see note) (1¼ cups)
- 60 ml orange juice (¼ cup)
- 185 ml sparkling rosé, plus extra to serve (¾ cup)
- 1Process nectarines, sugar syrup and orange juice in a food processor until smooth. Stir in rosé, pour into a container and freeze for 6 hours or until frozen. Using a fork, scrape into flakes and spoon into serving bowls. Pour over extra sparkling rosé if desired.
Note To make sugar syrup, combine an equal quantity of sugar and water in a saucepan and boil for 1 minute. One cup each of sugar and water will make 1½ cups sugar syrup which will keep indefinitely refrigerated in a sterile container.