GT contributor Alexx Swainston shows you how to make a White Peach Bellini with a recipe from Marcus Ward, of Bosisto’s Liquor Bar in Melbourne, who likes to drink the classic cocktail at the Hotel Caruso in Italy. (“Ask for Pepe, the bartender.”)
- 2 white peaches, scored, blanched, peeled, stones removed
- To pour over: Italian prosecco, chilled
- 1Process peaches in a blender, then pour purée into a Champagne flute. Top with chilled prosecco and serve.
The Latest from Gourmet Traveller
- Fast RecipesCitrus-cured salmon with horseradish cream and bagelsYesterday 11:00pm
- Fast RecipesChar-grilled capsicum salad with sherry vinaigretteYesterday 11:00pm