- 6 white peaches, halved and stones removed
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 110 gm caster sugar (½ cup)
- 80 ml Cointreau (1/3 cup)
- 1½ leaves gelatine (titanium strength), softened in cold water
- 250 ml pouring cream (1 cup)
- 125 gm raspberries
- 1Coarsely chop 3 peaches, toss in lemon juice and process in a food processor with sugar and ¼ cup Cointreau until smooth, then transfer to a bowl.
- 2Heat ½ cup peach mixture in a small saucepan over medium heat. Squeeze excess water from gelatine, add to pan and stir to dissolve. Fold gelatine mixture into remaining peach mixture and refrigerate for 10 minutes or until starting to set.
- 3Whisk cream until soft peaks form, fold through peach mixture, divide among 6
small serving bowls and refrigerate for 3 hours or until set.
- 4To serve, thinly slice remaining peaches and place in a bowl. Drizzle peaches with remaining Cointreau, add raspberries and toss to combine. Arrange peach and raspberry salad over mousse and serve immediately.
The Latest from Gourmet Traveller
- DestinationsWhere to eat, sleep and visit in Melbourne right nowYesterday 8:00pm