- 250 gm butter puff pastry (see note)
- 3 zucchini, thinly sliced on a mandolin
- 200 gm Bulgarian sheep feta, coarsely crumbled
- ¼ cup coarsely chopped dill
- 1 lemon, finely grated rind only
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 300 gm truss cherry tomatoes
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1Preheat oven to 200C. Roll out pastry on a floured surface to 5mm thick and use to line a lightly greased 11.5cm x 34cm loose-bottomed, fluted tart tin, folding in any excess pastry. Line pastry-lined tin with baking paper, weight down with pastry weights or rice and bake blind for 15 minutes. Remove paper and weights and bake for 5 minutes or until golden.
- 2Combine zucchini, feta, dill, lemon rind and garlic in a bowl and season to taste with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper. Spoon into prepared pastry case and bake for 15 minutes or until golden.
- 3Meanwhile, place tomatoes on a separate oven tray, drizzle with olive oil, red wine vinegar and season to taste. Place in oven with tart and cook for 10 minutes or until tomatoes just split, then remove and keep warm. Stand tart for at least 10 minutes before cutting. Serve tart warm or at room temperature with roasted cherry tomatoes.
Note Pastry is available from select bakeries - it may need to be ordered in advance.