- 6 small mint leaves
- 30 ml honey water (see note)
- ½ passionfruit, pulp only
- 45 ml tequila (see note)
- 60 ml pineapple juice (¼ cup)
- Dash of lime juice
- Drop of orange blossom water
- To garnish: passionfruit wedge
- 1Muddle mint, honey water and passionfruit pulp in a highball glass.
- 2Add tequila, juices and orange blossom water, stir to combine, add crushed ice, churn with a bar spoon, garnish and serve.
Bax uses Sauza Hornitos Reposado tequila. For honey water, dissolve honey in an equal amount of hot water and cool.
The Latest from Gourmet Traveller
- Browse All RecipesArtichoke and salted ricotta tart with salsa verdeYesterday 10:00pm