- 140 gm coconut flesh (from 1-2 young coconuts, water strained through a fine sieve), coarsely chopped
- 250 ml (1 cup) coconut cream, plus extra, to serve
- 115 gm (1/3 cup) honey (preferably unfiltered raw), plus extra, to serve
- 100 gm white chia seeds (see note)
- 2 small bananas, thickly sliced
- 125 gm (about 1 punnet) blueberries
- 30 gm (¼ cup) goji berries (see note)
- To serve: cocoa nibs (optional; see note)
- 1Blend coconut flesh in a food processor with 250ml coconut water until smooth. Pour into a bowl, add coconut cream, honey and chia seeds, mix well, then refrigerate until chia seeds swell and form a thick pudding with a slight crunch (2-2 ½ hours).
- 2Spoon chia seed mixture into bowls, drizzle with a little extra coconut cream, top with sliced banana, blueberries, goji berries, cocoa nibs and a drizzle of honey, and serve.
Note White chia seeds, goji berries and cocoa nibs are available from supermarkets and health-food shops.