- 1 chicken, boned (see note) (about 1.5kg)
- 1 tbsp finely chopped rosemary
- 18 slices flat pancetta (250gm)
- 1Season bird, sprinkle skin with rosemary. Lay out slices of flat pancetta, overlapping. Place the bird on pancetta and roll.
- 2Cook chicken on a medium-hot barbecue hotplate, turning occasionally, for 20 minutes or until cooked through. Serve with chargrilled vegetables such as Lebanese zucchini, red bullhorn capsicum and silky eggplant, or a mixed bean salad (butter, Roman, broad, green).
Note Ask your butcher to bone the chicken.