You’ll need to begin this recipe 1 day ahead.
- 250 ml pouring cream (1 cup)
- 425 gm dark chocolate buttons
- 25 ml brandy
- 400 gm milk chocolate buttons
- For dusting: Dutch-process cocoa
- 1Bring cream to the boil and pour over dark chocolate in a heatproof bowl. Add brandy and stir until smooth and glossy, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight. Roll into small balls (2 tsp each), working quickly to avoid ganache becoming too warm and unworkable. Return to refrigerator for 2 hours to set.
- 2In a double boiler, melt milk chocolate then cool slightly. Using a fork, dip the ganache balls into the melted milk chocolate, shake to remove excess then dust in cocoa and return to refrigerator. Refrigerate overnight.