- To garnish glass rim: lime wedge
- 50 ml Blanco Tequila
- 1 tbsp fresh cucumber juice
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 tsp agave nectar (see note)
- Bunch coriander stems, well washed
- 130 gm river salt flakes
- 1 bottle Tabasco Green Jalapeño Pepper sauce (60ml)
- Large handful coriander leaves
- 1For coriander salt, place coriander stems between 2 dry disposable kitchen cloths and store in a warm dry place (on top of your oven) overnight, or until dry and crisp. Once dry, put in
a mortar with the salt and pound to a fine powder with a pestle. Store in an airtight container.
- 2For the jalapeño sauce, add the Tabasco and the same amount of water to a blender and blitz with the coriander leaves. Fine strain then store in a container in the fridge for up to a month.
- 3Wet half the rim of a cocktail glass using a lime wedge and dip it into the coriander salt to coat. Add remaining ingredients and 1 tsp of the jalapeño sauce to a shaker with ice. Shake hard and fast, then fine strain into your salt-rimmed cocktail glass.