- 1 lemon, juice only
- 35 ml extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 young chicory or endive
- ½ unpeeled orange, thinly sliced widthways with a mandolin
- ½ baby fennel bulb, thinly sliced lengthways with a mandolin
- 1Whisk lemon juice and olive oil in a small bowl, season to taste, set aside.
- 2Wash chicory or endive, drain well, coarsely chop, set aside in a serving bowl. Scatter with orange and fennel slices, drizzle with lemon dressing, season to taste and serve with triglie ripieni al cartoccio.
The Latest from Gourmet Traveller
- Fast RecipesCitrus-cured salmon with horseradish cream and bagelsYesterday 11:00pm
- Fast RecipesChar-grilled capsicum salad with sherry vinaigretteYesterday 11:00pm