- 4 baby fennel bulbs (680gm)
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 60 ml (¼ cup) extra-virgin olive oil
- 200 gm salted ricotta, shaved
- 1Trim the fennel, reserving the fronds, halve the bulbs lengthways, then cut into thin wedges and toss in the juice of 1 lemon to stop it browning.
- 2Finely chop reserved fronds and combine with fennel, remaining lemon juice, vinegar and extra-virgin olive oil. Season to taste and finish with generous shavings of ricotta and a few grinds of black pepper.
The Latest from Gourmet Traveller
- Fast RecipesCasarecce with pork sausage, cavolo nero and chilliYesterday 6:00am