Fennel and radicchio salad to serve with guinea fowl
- 2 bulbs of fennel, thinly sliced
- 2 radicchio, leaves separated
- 1 tbsp good-quality balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil, to serve
- To garnish: pearly flesh of finger lime (optional, see note)
- 1Combine fennel and radicchio in a bowl. Liberally slosh with balsamic vinegar and olive oil and season to taste with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper. Toss with love, scatter with finger lime pearls and serve immediately with <a href="faraona_alla_creta.htm">guinea fowl</a>.
Finger limes are seasonally available from select greengrocers.