“For our menu I created a simple, classic drink incorporating only Caribbean-style ingredients,” writes Perry Scott, owner of Brisbane’s The Lark.
- 30 ml Matusalem Platino white rum
- 30 ml Mount Gay Rum
- 20 ml orange Curacao of Curacao Liqueur
- ½ lime, juice only
- 60 ml pineapple juice (¼ cup)
- Dash of Angostura bitters
- To garnish: pineapple frond and freshly grated cinnamon
- 1Add ingredients to a shaker half-filled with ice. Shake and strain into a highball glass, and garnish with a pineapple frond and cinnamon.
This drink can be made in quantity – mix ingredients together and serve in a punch bowl with ice and lime slices.