- 100 gm mixed salad leaves
- 1 radicchio, washed, dried and coarsely torn
- 1 frisée, washed, dried and coarsely chopped
- ½ bunch chives, cut into 2cm lengths
Anchovy salad cream
- 6 anchovy fillets
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp double cream
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1For anchovy salad cream, pound anchovies to a smooth paste in a mortar and pestle. Stir in remaining ingredients, season with freshly ground black pepper, set aside.
- 2Combine all ingredients in a bowl, drizzle with salad cream, toss to evenly coat leaves. Serve with <a href="roast-loin-of-wessex-saddleback.htm">roast loin of Wessex saddleback</a>.