- 6 large uncooked king prawns (about 125gm each; see note)
- 200 ml thick mayonnaise
- 30 gm tomato paste
- Juice and finely grated rind of 1 lemon
- To serve: extra-virgin olive oil
- 1Cook prawns in a large saucepan of simmering salted water until pink (2 minutes), drain and cool (5-10 minutes), then peel, leaving tails intact, and devein.
- 2Whisk mayonnaise and tomato paste in a bowl, season to taste and refrigerate until required.
- 3Combine lemon juice and rind with extra-virgin olive oil, drizzle dressing over prawns and serve with tomato mayonnaise on the side.