- 1 tbsp grapeseed oil
- 2 corn cobs
- 12 medium uncooked prawns, peeled, cleaned and tails intact
- 600 gm mixed cherry tomatoes (about 2 punnets), larger ones halved or cut into chunks
- 6 shiso leaves, thinly sliced, plus extra leaves to serve
- To serve: sesame seeds
- 125 ml (½ cup) grapeseed oil
- 80 ml (1/3 cup) Sherry vinegar
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1For Sherry-sesame dressing, whisk ingredients in a bowl until combined, season to taste and set aside.
- 2Heat grapeseed oil in a frying pan, add corn and cook, turning occasionally, until browned and tender (8-10 minutes). Cut kernels from cobs and transfer to a large bowl.
- 3Preheat oven to 90C. Place prawns on an oven tray lined with baking paper, season to taste and roast until prawns just turn pink (8-10 minutes), then add to corn along with tomatoes and sliced shiso. Drizzle with dressing, season to taste, toss to combine and serve scattered with sesame seeds and extra shiso leaves.