"We use potimarron, a small pear-shaped pumpkin with subtle chestnut flavours," says James Henry, "but you can use butternut pumpkin instead."
- 1 butternut pumpkin (1.5kg), quartered, seeds removed
- 1½ tbsp olive oil
- 1 radicchio di Treviso, leaves separated
- 1/3 cup mint (loosely packed)
- finely grated ricotta salata, dried chilli flakes and lemon wedges, to serve
- 1Preheat oven to 200C. Place pumpkin in a roasting pan, drizzle with oil and season to taste with salt. Roast until tender and dark golden (1-1¼ hrs), then coarsely tear and place in a bowl. Add radicchio and mint, scatter with ricotta and chilli flakes, squeeze over lemon to taste, toss to combine and serve warm.