Shown with <a href="/warm_potato_caper_and_onion_salad.htm">warm potato, caper and onion salad</a> (right).
- 250 ml extra-virgin olive oil (1 cup)
- 60 ml lemon juice (¼ cup)
- 2 cloves of garlic, bruised
- 2 tbsp each coarsely chopped flat-leaf parsley and mint leaves
- 6 swordfish steaks cut 2cm thick across the mid-section (160gm each)
- 1Combine olive oil, lemon juice, garlic and herbs in a bowl. Set half the mixture aside for serving and add swordfish to remaining half. Cover with plastic wrap and marinate in refrigerator for 2 hours, turning occasionally.
- 2Heat a large non-stick frying pan over high heat. Remove swordfish from marinade and cook in batches until cooked through (2-3 minutes each side). Transfer to a serving dish, pour remaining olive oil mixture over and serve immediately with <a href="warm_potato_caper_and_onion_salad.htm">warm potato, caper and onion salad</a>.