- To taste: Campari
- To taste: pink grapefruit juice
- To taste: tonic water
- To taste: sugared grapefruit rind (see note), thinly sliced and tossed in white sugar
- 1Fill a tumbler glass with crushed ice, add Campari, juice and tonic water to taste. Top with grapefruit rind and serve immediately.
For sugared grapefruit rind, blanch rind in boiling water 3 times, changing water each time. Drain, then cook in sugar syrup until candied. Trim pith.
Jamón Ibérico with olives and green grapes.
The Latest from Gourmet Traveller
- Travel NewsNew art collections and shows worth travelling forYesterday 5:58am
- Food NewsGourmet Traveller taste tests McDonald’s Wagyu Beef BurgerYesterday 12:35am