Anchovy's Thi Li employs her bright, bold take on South East Asian flavours in this fast and fragrant pork stir-fry.
- 100 gm thin slices pork liver
- 100 gm garlic chive
- 100 gm beansprouts
- 1 tsp sugar
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tsp white pepper, to taste
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 10 gm sesame seed oil
- 10 gm sesame oil
- 1Clean pork liver, remove sinew and slice to 5mm slices.
- 2In a hot wok, add oil and garlic and fry until fragrant. Add beansprouts and fry until charred. Season with salt and remove.
- 3Add pork liver and stir-fry until meat is a caramelised colour - meat should still be pink. Add sugar to caramelise, then add garlic chive.
- 4Quickly toss and add minced Thai chili, beansprouts, white pepper, sesame oil and smoked chili and season with fish sauce.
Recipe presented by Australian Pork Stars