Anchovy's Thi Li employs her bright, bold take on South East Asian flavours in this fast and fragrant pork stir-fry.
- 100 gm thin slices pork liver
- 100 gm garlic chive
- 100 gm beansprouts
- 1 tsp sugar
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tsp white pepper, to taste
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 10 gm sesame seed oil
- 10 gm sesame oil
- 1Clean pork liver, remove sinew and slice to 5mm slices.
- 2In a hot wok, add oil and garlic and fry until fragrant. Add beansprouts and fry until charred. Season with salt and remove.
- 3Add pork liver and stir-fry until meat is a caramelised colour - meat should still be pink. Add sugar to caramelise, then add garlic chive.
- 4Quickly toss and add minced Thai chili, beansprouts, white pepper, sesame oil and smoked chili and season with fish sauce.
Recipe presented by Australian Pork Stars
The Latest from Gourmet Traveller
- Browse All RecipesArtichoke and salted ricotta tart with salsa verdeYesterday 10:00pm