Shown with <a href="/swordfish_with_salmoriglio.htm">swordfish with salmoriglio</a>.
- 3 large spunta potatoes, washed (750 gm)
- 1 Spanish onion, finely chopped
- 125 ml extra-virgin olive oil (½ cup)
- 60 ml red wine vinegar (¼ cup)
- 2 tbsp small capers in vinegar, drained
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 1Place potatoes in a large saucepan of cold salted water, bring to the boil and cook until just tender (20-25 minutes). Drain and when cool enough, peel and cut into 10cm pieces.
- 2Combine remaining ingredients in a bowl. Add warm potato, tossing gently to combine, season to taste with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper and serve immediately.
The Latest from Gourmet Traveller
- Chef's RecipesIcebergs' ricotta with white poached quince and honeyYesterday 10:14pm