- 300 gm angelhair pasta (capellini)
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 140 gm fresh breadcrumbs (2 cups)
- 4 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- ½ cup each (firmly packed) basil, flat-leaf parsley and chervil, coarsely chopped
- ¼ cup mint, coarsely chopped
- 2 lemon rind, cut into julienne
- To serve: grated Parmigiano Reggiano and <b><a href="/recipes/recipe-search/fast-food/2007/9/baby-herb-salad-with-elderflower-vinaigrette/">baby herb salad</a></b>
- 1Cook pasta in boiling salted water until al dente, then drain and set aside.
- 2Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a large frying pan, add breadcrumbs and garlic and cook, stirring continuously, over medium heat for 8 minutes or until golden.
- 3Add chopped herbs and grated lemon rind to pan, stir to combine, then add pasta and toss until well combined.
- 4Serve pasta, divided among 4 shallow bowls, and topped with grated Parmigiano Reggiano.
The Latest from Gourmet Traveller
- Hotel AwardsAustralia's Hotel of the Year for 2018 is revealedYesterday 10:00pm