- 8 thick slices sourdough bread
- For drizzling: extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, halved, for rubbing
- 3 bunches asparagus, ends trimmed
- 300 gm marinated feta
- To serve: lemon wedges
- 1Preheat a char-grill to high. Drizzle both sides of bread slices with olive oil, season to taste and char-grill, turning occasionally, until toasted and slightly charred on the edges (3-4 minutes), rub with cut side of garlic and set aside.
- 2Drizzle asparagus with olive oil, season to taste and grill until tender and slightly blistered (2-3 minutes). Set aside.
- 3Spread crostini with feta, top with asparagus, drizzle with extra olive oil and lemon juice and serve.
The Latest from Gourmet Traveller
- DestinationsThe best places to visit in Queenstown, New ZealandYesterday 2:30am