- 220 gm (1 cup) risoni
- 120 gm (1 cup) frozen peas, defrosted
- 120 gm baby green beans, trimmed
- 4 zucchini flowers, halved lengthways, stamen removed
- 1 each green and white zucchini, thickly sliced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 20 gm butter
- 4 bar rockcod fillets (about 180gm each)
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 60 ml (¼ cup) extra-virgin olive oil
Lemon and herb butter
- 125 gm salted butter, softened
- ½ cup coarsely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 lemon, finely grated rind only
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 anchovy fillet, finely chopped
- 1Bring a large saucepan of salted water to the boil over high heat. Add risoni and cook until al dente (8-10 minutes), adding vegetables during the last 2 minutes to cook until tender. Drain and keep warm.
- 2Meanwhile, heat oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat, add butter and bar rockcod, skin-side down, and cook for 1 minute, then turn and cook until just cooked through (6-8 minutes).
- 3Meanwhile, for lemon and herb butter, combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix to combine. Season to taste, then stir half the lemon and herb butter through risoni and divide among plates, top each with a fish fillet and remaining butter and serve immediately with lemon wedges to the side.
The Latest from Gourmet Traveller
- Travel NewsNew art collections and shows worth travelling forYesterday 5:58am
- Food NewsGourmet Traveller taste tests McDonald’s Wagyu Beef BurgerYesterday 12:35am