- 150 gm rice stick noodles
- 2 litres chicken stock
- 1 tbsp finely grated ginger
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 3 tsp lemon juice
- 10 dried shiitake mushrooms, soaked in boiling water for 20 minutes
- 1 bunch of baby bok choy, trimmed and quartered
- 300 gm barbecued pork (available from Chinese barbecue shops)
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced on the diagonal
- 1Place noodles in a large bowl, cover with boiling water and stand for 10 minutes or until soft, using a chopstick to loosen, then drain.
- 2Meanwhile, combine stock, ginger, soy sauces and lemon juice in a large saucepan. Thinly slice drained mushrooms and add to stock mixture, then simmer over medium heat for 2 minutes. Add bok choy and simmer for another minute, then add pork and half the green onions and simmer for 1-2 minutes or until heated through. Divide noodles among bowls, ladle soup over, scatter with remaining green onions and serve immediately.