These blackberry soft serves are our fast and refreshing take on a favourite summertime treat. Best of all, you don't need an ice-cream churner. Take one blender, plus a piping bag and nozzle, and dessert is on the way.
- 500 gm frozen blackberries
- 1 litre (4 cups) coconut ice-cream
- 15 gm freeze dried strawberries (see note), crushed
- 1Process blackberries and ice-cream in a food processor, scraping down edges in between blending, until completely smooth.
- 2Transfer mixture to a piping bag with a 1cm-star nozzle. Pipe into ¾-cup glasses, then sprinkle over strawberries. Serve immediately or freeze for up to an hour and serve.
Freeze-dried strawberries are available from select supermarkets, including Woolworths.