- 120 ml puréed strawberries, strained
- 120 ml Havana Club white rum
- 120 ml freshly squeezed blood orange juice
- As required: ice cubes
- 1Place strawberry purée, rum and blood orange juice in a blender and blend until smooth. To serve, half fill glasses with ice and top up with orange juice mixture.
The Latest from Gourmet Traveller
- Fast RecipesCitrus-cured salmon with horseradish cream and bagelsYesterday 11:00pm
- Fast RecipesChar-grilled capsicum salad with sherry vinaigretteYesterday 11:00pm