- 4 blue-eye trevalla fillets (about 250gm each)
- 8 cm piece ginger, peeled and julienned
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 12 shiitake mushrooms, bases trimmed
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsp mirin
- 2 punnets coriander cress
- To serve: steamed rice
- 1Place a blue-eye trevalla fillet in the middle of a 30cm x 40cm double layer of non-stick baking paper, scatter over a quarter of the ginger and spring onion, add 3 mushrooms and drizzle with 1 tbsp soy sauce and 2 tsp mirin. Join paper sides in the middle and fold together, pleating to enclose. Fold ends over several times, then staple to secure and place onto an oven tray. Repeat with remaining blue-eye trevalla.
- 2Cook parcels at 180C for 15-20 minutes, or until fish is just cooked through. Place paper parcels on plates, open and place some coriander cress on each. Serve immediately with steamed rice passed separately.