- 90 gm butter, melted
- ½ onion, diced
- 500 gm broccoli florets, coarsely chopped
- 10 fillo pastry sheets
- 80 gm Danish feta, coarsely crumbled
- 5 anchovy fillets, finely chopped
- To serve: mesclun salad, dressed with a red wine vinaigrette
- 1Preheat oven to 230C and line a baking tray large enough to fit a fillo sheet with baking paper. Heat 1 tbsp butter in a large frying pan over high heat, sauté onion until just tender (2-3 minutes), then add broccoli and 60ml water (be careful of steam). Cover with a lid and cook until broccoli is bright green (2 minutes).
- 2Meanwhile, place a sheet of fillo on prepared tray, brush with melted butter, then place another sheet on top. Repeat with 4 fillo sheets (so you have 6 altogether). Butter and layer remaining
4 fillo sheets separately and set aside. Spoon broccoli mixture over fillo on tray, leaving a 5cm border, then scatter feta and anchovies evenly on top. Place reserved fillo on top, roll up edges to seal, brush edges with butter and bake until golden-brown (10-15 minutes). Serve with salad.