Broccoli and shiitake mushroom combine in a fresh take on the classic wrap. Serve it with rice for a more substantial meal.
- 750 gm broccoli (about 4 heads), cut into pieces
- 200 gm shiitake mushrooms, halved and stalks trimmed
- 1 tbsp grapeseed oil
- 1 Spanish onion, finely chopped
- 30 gm ginger (about 6cm), finely grated
- 3 garlic cloves, finely grated
- 1 cup (firmly packed) coriander, chopped, and 1⁄4 cup chopped stems plus extra leaves to serve
- 1 tbsp dried chilli flakes
- 2 tbsp tamari
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp honey
- Coarsely chopped tamari almonds and iceberg lettuce leaves, to serve
- 1Process broccoli and mushrooms in a food processor until coarsely chopped.
- 2Heat oil in a large wok over high heat. Add onion, ginger, garlic, coriander stems and chilli and stir-fry until fragrant (1 minute). Add broccoli mixture and stir-fry until starting to colour but still has some crunch (30 seconds to 1 minute), then add tamari, lemon juice and honey, and toss to coat. Remove from the heat and stir in the chopped coriander. Transfer to a serving bowl, top with almonds and serve with lettuce leaves and extra coriander leaves.
The Latest from Gourmet Traveller
- Fast RecipesBeef koftas with green couscous and pistachio nutsYesterday 12:00am