Eating your greens has never been so easy (or tasty). We like our broccolini gently stir-fried with chilli, garlic and anchovies, with a squeeze of lemon for brightness.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 2 birdseye chillies (seeds optional), thinly sliced
- 4 anchovy fillets, coarsely chopped
- 350 gm broccolini, trimmed
- Juice of ½ lemon, plus halves to serve
- 1Heat oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat, add garlic and chilli and stir-fry until garlic is light golden but not burnt (20-30 seconds). Add anchovy and stir to break up, then add broccolini and 1 tbsp water.
- 2Cover and cook until tender (6-10 minutes; or according to taste). Season to taste and squeeze over lemon to serve.