- 4 thick slices white sourdough bread
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil, plus extra for brushing
- 1 garlic clove, halved
- 1 avocado, diced
- ½ cup coarsely chopped coriander
- 2 golden shallots, thinly sliced
- 400 gm kingfish, skinned
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1Preheat a char-grill on a high heat. Brush bread with a little olive oil, then grill, turning once or twice on each side until golden (2-4 minutes). Rub with garlic while hot and place onto plates.
- 2Combine remaining ingredients in a bowl. Season to taste, toss to combine then place onto toasts and serve.
The Latest from Gourmet Traveller
- Fast RecipesCitrus-cured salmon with horseradish cream and bagelsYesterday 11:00pm
- Fast RecipesChar-grilled capsicum salad with sherry vinaigretteYesterday 11:00pm