- 4 eggs, at room temperature
- 80 ml (1/3 cup) extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 red capsicum (about 1 kg), seeds removed, thinly sliced lengthways
- 4 anchovy fillets, thinly sliced lengthways
- 4 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp sherry vinegar
- 4 swordfish steaks (about 150gm each)
- 1Place eggs in a small saucepan, cover with cold water and bring to the boil over high heat, cook until soft boiled (3½ minutes), cool under cold running water, peel and set aside.
- 2Heat 60ml olive oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat, add capsicum and stir occasionally until softened (7-10 minutes). Add anchovy, green onion and sherry vinegar, and season to taste.
- 3Meanwhile, heat a chargrill pan over medium-high heat, brush swordfish with remaining olive oil and cook, turning once, until just cooked through (3-4 minutes on each side). Serve with capsicum salad and soft-boiled eggs.