- 6 sheets of filo pastry
- 50 gm unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tbsp icing sugar
- 400 ml crème fraîche
- 90 gm honey (¼ cup)
- ¾ tsp finely chopped rosemary, plus extra sprigs, to serve
- 400 gm red cherries, halved and pitted
- 1Layer filo sheets on a work surface, brushing melted butter between layers, then cut into 12 6x13cm rectangles. Line an oven tray with baking paper, brush with melted butter and sift 1 tbsp sugar over. Place filo rectangles side by side on tray, then brush tops of pastries with butter and sift remaining sugar over. Cover with a second piece of baking paper, then bake at 200C for 12 minutes or until golden. Cool.
- 2Whisk crème fraîche, honey and rosemary in a bowl until firm peaks form.
- 3Place cherries over half the filo rectangles, top each with 2 tbsp of crème fraîche mixture, then a second rectangle. Serve immediately scattered with rosemary sprigs, and remaining crème fraîche passed separately.