- ½ tsp each smoked paprika, ground cumin and ground coriander
- For shallow-frying: vegetable oil
- 6 small white corn tortillas
- To serve: goat’s curd and olive oil
- Juice of 3 limes, or to taste
- ¼ Spanish onion, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 3 avocados, coarsely chopped
- Handful of mixed cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 long red chilli, thinly sliced
- 70 ml olive oil
- 1Combine spices and 2 tsp sea salt in a bowl and set aside.
- 2Heat 2cm oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat and shallow-fry tortillas, one at a time, turning once or twice, until golden and crisp (1-2 minutes). Drain tortillas on absorbent paper, season with spiced salt, break into rough pieces and set aside.
- 3For crushed avocado, combine lime juice, onion and garlic in a bowl, season to taste and stand to soften (1-2 minutes). Coarsely crush avocados and tomatoes in a mortar and pestle, add to onion mixture with chilli and olive oil, stir to combine and serve with crisp tortillas and goat’s curd drizzled with olive oil.