- 200 gm quinoa
- 800 gm radishes, trimmed and quartered
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled and diced
- 1 cup (firmly packed) mint, coarsely chopped
- of 1 lemon, to taste, Juice
- 60 ml (¼ cup) extra-virgin olive oil
- 12 slices cold smoked ocean trout
- watercress sprigs, To garnish
- 120 gm Greek-style yoghurt, to serve
- 1Cook quinoa in a saucepan of boiling water until tender (8-10 minutes). Drain well, then spread on a tray to cool and steam dry (15 minutes).
- 2Combine radish and cucumber in a bowl, add mint and quinoa, and toss to combine. Whisk lemon juice and oil in a separate bowl, season to taste, then add to quinoa and mix well.
- 3Arrange ocean trout on serving plates, top with cucumber salad, scatter with watercress sprigs and serve with yoghurt.