- 3 ripe green figs, halved
- 3 purple figs, halved
- 360 gm raspberries
- 2 tsp (firmly packed) lemon thyme leaves, plus extra sprigs, to serve
- 80 gm icing sugar (½ cup)
- ½ cup crushed ice
- To serve: double cream
- 1Divide figs and 120gm raspberries among four 1-cup capacity glasses.
- 2Process remaining raspberries, lemon thyme, sugar and ice in a small food processor or with a hand-held blender until smooth, then pour among glasses. Serve immediately topped with extra thyme sprigs, and double cream passed separately.