- ¼ watermelon, cut into cubes
- 2 nectarines, cut into wedges, then halved
- 1 mango, cut into cubes
- 1 golden kiwi, cut into cubes
- Mint leaves, to serve
- 400 ml hot strong black tea, such as Darjeeling
- 250 gm caster sugar
- Ice cubes
- 150-200 ml oloroso sherry
- Pulp from 3 passionfruit
- 1Combine fruit in a large bowl and place in refrigerator to chill.
- 2For punch syrup, combine tea and sugar in a bowl and stir until dissolved, then add ice, sherry to taste and passionfruit, and stir until combined. Place in refrigerator and stir occasionally until chilled (20 minutes).
- 3Pour punch syrup over fruit, top with mint and serve chilled.