- 60 ml extra-virgin olive oil (¼ cup)
- 6 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp coarsely chopped rosemary
- 20 medium green prawns, peeled, tails intact and veins removed (about 1kg)
- 2 400gm cans butter beans, drained and rinsed
- 100 gm roasted red capsicum, cut into 1cm thick slices (see note)
- 2 lemons, finely grated rind only
- 1 lemon, juice only
- 50 gm watercress sprigs (about 1 bunch)
- To serve: lemon wedges
- 1Heat olive oil in a frying pan over medium heat, add garlic and rosemary and cook gently for 2 minutes or until just starting to colour. Add prawns and cook, turning occasionally for 3 minutes or until they change colour and are just cooked, then add beans, capsicum and lemon rind, stir to combine and cook for 2 minutes or until heated through. Remove from heat, add lemon juice and watercress sprigs, toss to combine and season to taste with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper. Serve with lemon wedges.
You can use marinated roast capsicum for this recipe, available from supermarkets.