- 3 eggs
- 160 ml (1/3 cup) milk
- 100 gm (1/3 cup) plain flour
- Scraped seeds from 1 vanilla bean
- 20 gm butter
- For dusting: pure icing sugar
- To serve: blueberries and yoghurt
- For squeezing: lemon halves
- 1Preheat oven to 220C. Place a 28cm-deep frying pan in the oven to heat.
- 2Whisk eggs, milk, flour, vanilla seeds and a pinch of salt in a jug with a hand-held blender until smooth. Add butter to pan and swirl to coat surface, then pour in batter and bake until puffed and golden (15-20 minutes). Serve hot, dusted with sugar, and with berries, yoghurt and lemon halves to the side.