- 4 baby bok choy, quartered lengthways
- To serve: sesame oil, steamed rice and toasted sesame seeds
Ginger and soy pork
- 120 gm honey (1/3 cup)
- 60 ml dark soy sauce (¼ cup)
- 2 cloves garlic, finely grated
- 2 tbsp finely grated ginger
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 pork tenderloins (fillets), halved widthways (400gm each)
- 1For ginger and soy pork, combine ingredients in a large bowl and turn to coat pork.
- 2Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat, remove pork from marinade, reserving marinade, and cook for 2 minutes each side or until browned all over. Add marinade to pan and cook, basting and turning occasionally, for 10 minutes or until marinade is caramelised and pork is cooked through.
- 3Meanwhile, steam bok choy in a steamer basket placed over a saucepan of boiling water for 2 minutes or until tender, remove from steamer and drizzle with sesame oil.
- 4Serve thickly sliced pork with bok choy and steamed rice and scatter with sesame seeds.