- 150 gm each baby green beans, green beans and halved Roman beans, all trimmed, blanched and refreshed
- 60 gm walnut halves, roasted and peeled
- 3 baby cos lettuce hearts, cut into wedges
- ¼ cup coarsley chopped chives
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, halved
- ¼ cup verjuice
- ¼ cup walnut oil
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1For verjuice vinaigrette, whisk together verjuice, oil and mustard, then season to taste with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- 2For bean salad, combine all beans, cos lettuce, chives and eggs in a large bowl, add dressing, toss to coat, and serve immediately.