- 700 gm (about 4 bunches) broccolini, trimmed
- 150 gm (1 cup) frozen or podded peas
- 1 tbsp butter, softened
- 1 cup coarsely chopped mint
- 150 gm goat’s curd
- 2 golden shallots, finely chopped
- 60 ml extra-virgin olive oil, plus extra to serve (¼ cup)
- 1For lemon-shallot dressing, combine ingredients in a bowl, season to taste and set aside.
- 2Heat a grill or barbecue to high heat, brush broccolini with oil and grill, turning occasionally, until charred and tender (4-5 minutes).
- 3Meanwhile, blanch peas until tender (2-3 minutes), then drain and toss with butter. Serve broccolini and peas drizzled with dressing and extra olive oil, topped with mint and goat’s curd and seasoned with freshly cracked pepper to taste.
The Latest from Gourmet Traveller
- DestinationsMade in India: the designers and makers of BengaluruYesterday 4:59am