- 60 ml (¼ cup) olive oil
- 8 2cm-thick lamb loin chops
- 3 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 2 tsp coarsely chopped rosemary
- 5 yellow squash, thinly sliced
- 3 green zucchini, thinly sliced
- To serve: juice of 1 lemon, plus extra wedges
- For drizzling: extra-virgin olive oil
- 1Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat, season lamb chops, add to pan and cook, turning occasionally, until golden brown and cooked medium (4-6 minutes). Set aside to rest in a warm place.
- 2Wipe out pan, add remaining oil, place over high heat, add garlic and rosemary and stir until fragrant (10-15 seconds). Add squash and zucchini and sauté until just tender and starting to turn golden (5-7 minutes). Season to taste with lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- 3Serve lamb chops with squash trifolati and drizzle with extra-virgin olive oil to taste.