- 50 gm multigrain breadcrumbs (½ cup)
- 50 gm butter, plus extra for greasing
- 6 leeks, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 100 gm Gruyère, coarsely grated
- 125 ml pouring cream (½ cup)
- 4 eggs, whisked
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped tarragon leaves
Seeded mustard salad
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp white wine vinegar
- ½ tsp seeded mustard
- 50 gm baby leaf salad
- 1Preheat oven to 200C. Lightly grease four 10cm-diameter spring-form pans and dust with breadcrumbs, shake off excess and reserve. Heat butter in a large frying pan, add leek and garlic and cook over medium heat until leek is soft (5-7 minutes). Set aside to cool slightly. Meanwhile, combine all the remaining ingredients and reserved breadcrumbs in a bowl, stir to combine and season to taste. Add leek mixture to cheese mixture, spoon into prepared pans and bake until golden and cooked through (10-12 minutes).
- 2Meanwhile, for seeded-mustard salad, combine oil, vinegar and mustard and season to taste. Place salad leaves in a bowl, drizzle with dressing, and toss gently to combine. Serve tart warm or at room temperature with salad.